Information Collection and Use
The LLP collects different types of data and information for various purposes in order to provide and improve its Service.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but shall not be limited to your :
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
MeFree LLP uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes in our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information to enable us to improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
MeFree LLP may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary in order to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of MeFree LLP
- prevent or investigate any possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of the users of the Service and/or the public
- protect against any legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, however please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we would strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your personal data for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 years. (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 years. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data of a child without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: Contact